We are looking for a Host/Hostess – Mini Bar Attendant to join our team.
- Greeting guests in a friendly and courteous manner
- Escorting guests to tables and assisting in seating, ensuring hotel standards of service during breakfast and social events hosted within the hotel
- Anticipating the guest’s needs and personalizing service
- Keeping entrance area neat and clean
- Maintaining a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanour at all times
- Raising of checks and maintaining Mini bar Register.
- Authorized to enter in all guest rooms pertaining to Mini bar at any given point of time.
- Stock and replace missing items, inspect, move and clean the mini-bars in accordance with departmental procedures and policies.
- Responsible for replenishment of Mini bar items in rooms.
- Ensure products in Mini-Bar are not expired and take the proper procedure to remove those products as necessary.
- Raise store requisition and obtain stock from warehouse and store in the assigned storerooms.
- Maintain and complete assigned floors and rooms requesting Mini-Bar service.
- Maintain the highest level of customer service and display professionalism at all times.
- Report all mini-bar concerns to management including any guest issues.
- Perform any other duties deemed necessary for the success of the department.
- Knowledge of Point of sale ( POS ) systems
- Previous experience in hotel industry will be considered an advantage
- Necessary Knowledge of Greek and English Language
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow Colleagues without constant supervision.
High schooling or one years Diploma in hotel Management or equivalent will be considered an advantage.