This site is operated by Nicolaou Bros Tourist Enterprises Ltd for users in Cyprus. “Ajax Hotel” is our trading name used under license in Cyprus. This privacy statement has been prepared to demonstrate our commitment to the privacy of our customers’ and to assure you that your personal information, which will be treated appropriately by us at all times.
Use of personal information we collect.
We will use the personal data you provide via this website to:
· Deal with your booking and other requests, Administer your booking and other services,
· Tailor our services to your requirements and preferences,
With your agreement we also provide you with information about other products, services and special offers which we offer, and/or products and services made available by selected partners, including other companies within the corporate group of which we are a part.
We will not sell your personal information to third parties without your prior consent. We will only disclose your information to Nicolaou Bros Tourist Enterprises Ltd companies and our selected business partners and service providers:
· For the purpose of administrating your requests and any booking;
· For providing other services which you have requested; and
· Where you have agreed, to communicate offer of other goods and services.
Our site uses “cookies” to keep track of your visits to the site. A “Cookie” is a small file that can be stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. No personal information is stored on the Cookie. Cookies may be used to compile anonymous statistics related to the use of services or patterns of browsing. When used in this manner you are not individually identified and data collected in this manner is only used in aggregate.
You can usually change your browser's settings so that it will not accept cookies; although this may restrict some website functionality (refer to the 'Help' facility)
Security of your information
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have provided us. This is to prevent unauthorized access or unlawful processing of your personal information. For additional peace of mind, credit card details are not recorded on the website when booking a room.
Opt out / Data quality / Access
Our site provides you with the opportunity to opt out of receiving written promotional and marketing information or opt in to receiving electronic marketing information. You can do this by:
· Sending an email to email@example.com with your name, address and (if you have made a booking with us) a confirmation number.
· Selecting the appropriate opt in/out button each time you submit a form containing your personal details on this website.